Movies

Laceytree

Club co ordinator
There are some cool movies coming up over the next couple of months. Here are their release dates etc....

25th February - Drive Angry - Starring Nicolas Cage and some real nice cars

29th April - Fast Five - Starring Vin Diesel & Paul Walker. Part 5 of the Fast & Furious

17th June - The Green Lantern - Starring Ryan Reynolds.

1st July - Transformers 3, Dark Of The Moon - Starring Shia LaBeouf & Tyrese Gibson.

22nd July - Cars 2 - Starring the voices of Owen Wilson & Larry The Cable Guy.

I want to see all f them especcially transformers, I think I am an addict, have seen the other two so many times I have lost count lol xx

drive in movies sound good . think i'll have to wire radio up 1st lol

Nah just movies coming up at the cinema that i wouldn't mind seeing and thought you would too. We haven't been to the flicks in ages and as there are some gooduns there then perhaps we could have a night out. Of course drive in movie would be fun too. Where and how? Over to you.........

Port Solent ? ...... Thinking of those I know come from Gosport, Waterlooville, Portsmouth. The Mermaid would be ideal to meet up.

Are the seats still cramped in port solent cinema? Cars I'm thinking they'll probably bring out in 3D, so I'd see that at gunwharfe.

Also, who's on orange? We could have a renegades Wednesday.

Yeah i prefer Gun Wharf too however i don't think i will be taking Bazza in that car park. He can stay at home. I'm O2!!

Port Solent ? ...... Thinking of those I know come from Gosport, Waterlooville, Portsmouth. The Mermaid would be ideal to meet up.

The Mermaid no longer exists!!!!!! Its now The Harvester Port Solent!!!!

Ah so the name has changed but the building is still in the same place, so we could meet up at the Harvester formerly known as the mermaid, or even the harvesting mermaid lol !! Sorry Al got me sarcastic head on today lol xxxxx

Yes I did known that young Al is a chef at the mer....ooops sorry Harvester Port Solent xxxx

Back