Modern music

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Do you ever find you have the radio on in the car when driving, and some modern music comes on, you know the type of music, where it sounds like its being played backwards, like most music in the charts. Remember playing with audio tapes when I was a kid, playing music backwards, well that sort of stuff appears to have made it in the charts, that mixed with someone winding the volume up and down through the rubbish.
I know I'm getting older, but it's painful to listen too. I find I'm always channel hopping to find someone to have on in the background.

rant over!, just had to say something...

you need to get some cd's or one of those new fangled stick things so you only listen to what you want to. or a louder exhaust

you need to get some cd's or one of those new fangled stick things so you only listen to what you want to. or a louder exhaust

lol, yes true. It was mainly in my little Kia, it has blutooth so can play music from my phone playlist through the radio, i dont always remember to turn it on for short trips.

Who buys the music that's on the radio to put it into the charts? It is just a scam like form the x-factor fudging the ranking.