Manhood Classic Car Enthusiasts Summer Show 18th August 2012

MRKRYS69

Core Member
I seem to have mis-layed the original thread for this show, so I have started again.

Some of you joined us last year at the Summer Show held down at Selsey Recreation Ground, well the time has come to do it all over again, so the date is 18th August, I believe the agreed meeting point is Little Chef at Emsworth Services, meet there to leave at 9AM, and meet us lot from over here at Sidlesham FC, where we will all cruise to Selsey.....Simples.

Any Questions girls and boys??

While we are on this subject, has anyone on here received their passes for this show through the post??

I have some peoples passes here, but apparently they posted some out before realising that they were for Renegades (The fact that I wrote SOLENT RENEGADES across the top of the form wasn't enough of a give away)

I have here passes in the names of:-

Krys Stokes (me) x 3
Paul Sullivan x 2 (Hummer/Mustang)
Nigel Cousins x 1 (GMC Safari)
Matt Hosey x 2 (Pontiac/Billy)
Jennie Baker x 1 (Chevy Astro)
Alan Baker x 1 (Chevy Astro)
Steve Chivers x 1 (Corvette)
Pete Barnes x 1 (Monty) + PA System!!
Joy Lang x 1 (Chevy Impala)
Tracey Hastekin x 1 (Bazza)

So far I have noticed (of all people) Malc is missing!! Lets hope his was posted, otherwise I will never hear the end of it!!:nono:

Is anyone else missing off here??

Thats the day before pylewell park in new forest can you just turn up on the day and follow thr cruise in?

Yeah everyone is welcome, just if you are not booked in you don't get into the judging.

I guess the Luck boys are booked in?

Good show last year with an amazing raffle. I kept winning bottles of alcohol which i couldn't drink as i was :preggers: it better be as good this year!!!

My cars not good enough to be judged?:becky:.... ok what time and meeting please for cruise in then????

I think someone said to leave little chef at emsworth at 9am, might wanna check that though....

Jen (JLRphotography) will be joining us tomorrow, doing photos of the cars and selling prints at more than reasonable prices. So please everyone, dig deep.

Back