LS1 Supercharged Mini

i had a rover 3.5. compared to other GM engines it is rattaly lacked power and thirsty
I'd go along with that. Your description sums up an old MK1 Range Rover my brother had years ago that someone had tuned by putting different cams in. I think it was bored too. Bloody awful thing it was! lol

It gets worse!!! (Or better, depending on your point of view lol)..
People have been hot rodding things like the Ford Popular for generations, so why not Mini's I guess ..
View attachment 159261

Talking of Ford Pops, some friends started something called the "Modified 100E Challenge" last year where they drag race highly modified Pops at Santa Pod. Some of the cars are incredible, one was up for sale on E-Bay recently which has a blown small block Chevy engine in it. The Volksrod scene is also very big, definitely on my wish list, but then I like the slightly avant garde and unusual.

Talking of Ford Pops, some friends started something called the "Modified 100E Challenge" last year where they drag race highly modified Pops at Santa Pod. Some of the cars are incredible, one was up for sale on E-Bay recently which has a blown small block Chevy engine in it. The Volksrod scene is also very big, definitely on my wish list, but then I like the slightly avant garde and unusual.
Sounds brilliant. I like to see unusual and imaginative car creations too. I'm always amazed at the work that goes into something like that. Some are real feats of engineering.

i like pops dreamed about building one since the 70s. not done it yet so never will now

Back