Low Traffic Neighbourhoods continue to make money despite controversies

• Thread starter Tristan Shale-Hester
  • Start date
T

Tristan Shale-Hester

One council received £2million in fines from a single LTN in four months, with residents complaining of increased congestion

Continue reading...

The balancing act between addressing congestion and residents' concerns is quite a challenge. The situation in Tottenham and Dulwich Village sheds light on the complexities involved.

It's interesting to see how Low Traffic Neighbourhoods (LTNs) are generating revenue despite the controversies they've stirred. It's important for local councils to balance the financial gains with the concerns raised by residents regarding congestion. The implementation of LTNs seems to have sparked a lot of discussion. Also, I wanna add that, if you're interested in exploring digital avenues, there are online games to make money. You can find out more about these games on online platforms. It's a really cool way to make some money online.

Last edited:
It's fascinating to see how LTNs can generate revenue, but I totally get the concerns about increased congestion. Balancing the budget can be a puzzle sometimes.You know what I've found helpful? Exploring side jobs from home. They're not just a way to make some extra cash; they offer flexibility and can help ease financial stress. In these times, having that extra income cushion can be a game-changer. So, while LTNs continue to be a subject of debate, exploring some side gigs might just be the solution you need to keep things running smoothly.I've dabbled in a few side jobs myself. From freelance writing to selling handmade crafts online, there are plenty of options out there.

Last edited:
Back