Like button under thread post

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Some people experiencing a 'log in' pop-up when clicking on 'Like Post' this was a free modification so didn't have support on it. I have now installed a paid for version. Which seems to be working, however as I am logged in as admin it may be masking the issue.

Does anyone still have issues with it? if so just let me know and I will dive deeper into it :)

Last edited:
I find this issue happens on my Android device only. So far.

EDIT:
Screenshot_2015-07-12-19-28-17.jpg

Tesco hudl 2 running current Android OS

Last edited:
From my iPad:

image.jpg

Thanks for the screeny's guys.

I'll try to recreate that,

I have adjusted something, it may have cured it. Tried it on the laptop and android, no pop-uos, so fingers crossed.

Still comes up for me. Will refresh cache and try again.

I have the same issue.

But, if I re-click a like I did earlier and got the sign-in prompt, I get the following --
Screenshot_2015-07-12-20-17-49.jpg

And I don't think the "like" was made (I don't see it)

And I now get:

image.jpg

I've posted a thread on the 'like modifications' website. The nice thing is the implementation of optimisations and the 'like' add-on is written by the same people so we should get an answer/work around for this.

Thanks for the screen shots though, it really helps.

Now have the same issue on my laptop - Windows 7 Pro

Screenshot 2015-07-13 08.10.54.jpg

I think I have fixed it, ran some tests. The error has gone away. Just going to try another user account...

Haahaa, nice account name there, dude.

Problem seems rectified from my tablet's point of view ;)

Awesome, thanks for the feedback.

Yes I have an alias name, which is created as a regular user, so I can test things rather than from an admin perspective.

Yay works for me too now :)

Well done :) :)

Back