Last Southsea Cruise of 2018

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Sounds like a good turnout! That custom Lincoln convertible with the oversized round '30s style headlights is striking. That's one of the weirder custom fads from the '70s!

IMG_20181021_165430.jpg

Yes very odd looking, had it behind me on the cruise.

A good cruise, great to see you at the show Simon.

Last edited:
May have been the last Southsea Cruise of the year but it was my 1st south sea cruise and my 1st ride in a LS powered car thanks Dan for taking me out in your Trans Am well impressed Want one :thumb:

May have been the last Southsea Cruise of the year but it was my 1st south sea cruise and my 1st ride in a LS powered car thanks Dan for taking me out in your Trans Am well impressed Want one :thumb:
That power plant will work well in your truck. The LS parts may more costly, but there is soo many options available. Glad you enjoyed the cruise. It was good fun.

That power plant will work well in your truck. The LS parts may more costly, but there is soo many options available. Glad you enjoyed the cruise. It was good fun.

The LS engine is incredibly versatile and with a huge aftermarket. They have been fitted to just about everything with wheels by now. You can’t really go wrong.

View attachment 94125

Yes very odd looking, had it behind me on the cruise.

A good cruise, great to see you at the show Simon.

Great to see you too. I haven't been out to many shows at all this season, what with changing my car, holidays, and other commitments... Missed loads including the Rally of the Giants, which is one of my absolute favourites.

I have a few photos to share from the show, but have had trouble uploading them to the site.

Last edited:
I have a few photos to share from the show, but have had trouble uploading them to the site.

Uploading many photos to the gallery is no longer working, the plugin used JavaScript, and with Javascript/Java being potentially unsafe, it has been disabled in many browsers. So I will have to work out another way to let people to be able to upload many photos to the gallery. When I say 'potentially unsafe', is that the code runs on your machine and has access to your files, so of course your web browsers want to keep you safe, so have stopped all code from being run.

You can upload individual ones at a time but it can take some time if you have many. There doesn't appear to be a fix for it yet, so I am seeking other methods. Like the photos gallery showing photos from a Google photo gallery, or alternative, but you view them in the usual gallery area. Also looking at creating a phone app.

Back