Lancing Motorshow -POSTPONED UNTIL JUNE 2021

Stephen CA

Core Member
Lancing Motorshow - POSTPONED UNTIL 13th JUNE 2021

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I don’t understand how organised clubs can’t run a show at this time whilst amateurs can put together a show with both toilets and catering. There are plenty of venues trying to get back to normal - just look at the show we attended on BH Monday.... months of losing money so they sell car show tickets with food included.
I just don’t get it. Even limiting attendance is not hard to do and with regular reminders about social distancing people do observe it.

And how much are they chargeing for the general public to attend on the gate dosnt mention that price for the public

And how much are they chargeing for the general public to attend on the gate dosnt mention that price for the public

Who cares? Not me!
I will Happily pay to attend a show filled with like minded people. I enjoy it and with the rest of my life filled with an endless merry go round of fitness, work, eating and sleeping it’s a very welcome break.

Tried to get people to attend this last year, we had a club stand booked (thanks for Stephen) and I was the only one there.

We've got a stand for next year as well as I think the one I booked for this year is still valid for next June.
Great, thanks. I quite liked the show, a few American cars and many modified, it was good to have a break from the norm, good location too. Nice drive there and back.

Back