Just testing

chris68coupe

Super Moderator
Am I here :D?

Cheers

Chris

Yep, it works. :D

Adding images to your profile is much easier now, as you can upload them from your computer without hosting them on another website. Its got so many benefits.

Wahey thats 3 of us then !!!:p

Attachments

• Picture 278.jpg
    Picture 278.jpg
    938.6 KB · Views: 108
  • Picture 326.jpg
    Picture 326.jpg
    838.9 KB · Views: 104
  • Picture 235.jpg
    Picture 235.jpg
    812.5 KB · Views: 131
  • Picture 258.jpg
    Picture 258.jpg
    858.1 KB · Views: 117
Superb, we are getting a few of us here now. :O)
Have a nosy around to see what you think.

Yeah thats probably what you need to do Lorraine as i had to resize mine a couple of times. I think it has to be 80 x 80 pixels (no more than 10kb) so make a copy of the pic you want to use and then edit that one. This way you keep the original too. :eek:13:

Forum been a bit quiet today. Is everyone busy working? :ninja:

Yeah thats probably what you need to do Lorraine as i had to resize mine a couple of times. I think it has to be 80 x 80 pixels (no more than 10kb) so make a copy of the pic you want to use and then edit that one. This way you keep the original too. :eek:13:

Custom Avatar size is now set to a max of 100x100 pixels. Default was either 60x60 or 80x80. This should sort it for you.

Been packing as we move Friday back to Gosport

Been working as well ... its abit quiet at the moment ... not too many people want to buy tents and caravan awnings at the moment ... but the driving instruction is doing OK!

great forum .... Dan where did you find it and any costs involved ..... pm me with the info, thanks. Chris.

Back