Hot Weather .... Cool Car

C

creekmoorchris

A good man I know, from the Pajero club, is mcoming down to the are soon to sort out the aircon on the Pajero, Day Van and Jazz. A few others are coming to have theirs done as well.

If you want yours checked, tested or recharged, Sub Zero are the guys to do it!

Here is their website, with costs, and they can do the older gasses as well.

No date has been set yet, but let me know if you are interested.

Thanks for the thought. We also have someone in the club that does Air-con for a living.
Hope you get yours sorted. Sometime I wish i still had my air con. I changed the heads and had to take the air con off while i was doing it, never recharged the gas for over a year so thought I'd never use it so removed the pump and all now. Some days i think why did i do this... could really do with the air-con.

hi dan was that u blasting past my flat along southampton rd bout 10 mins ago?? sounds good m8 . guess your on prom duty lol matt

hi dan was that u blasting past my flat along southampton rd bout 10 mins ago?? sounds good m8 . guess your on prom duty lol matt

Could have been me. Dropped off at Marriot hotel atound 6.30ish, left there gone 7pm as there was a bit of a queue. Enjoyed that one, gave it a few blips around the car park. The crowed enjoyed it, and was egging me on. Didn't do the burnout when leaving as was just so many people there.
Where about along the Southampton road are you along the Southampton road, it is nearer mother Kelly's or towards Marriot? I'll take note and will make more noise in future. lol.

sounds like a good one . our flat is just by allaway ave traffic lights . second block in on the side goin from cosham towards marroitts . feel free to make loads of noise . she does sound nice

Back