High interest rates, car prices lead to record loans, debt

RSS_Auto_Poster

car dealership
New car shoppers continue to pay record levels, and many are funding their purchases with record-level loan amounts that teeter into delinquencies and eventually, negative equity, or owing more than the car is worth. Recent reports from Edmunds and Bloomberg found that high interest rates coupled with high new car prices and cooling used car...

More...

It's no surprise that high interest rates and soaring car prices can lead to record loans and potential financial challenges. If you ever find yourself in a situation where you need guidance on managing debt or navigating financial decisions, consider reaching out to a Mortgage Broker in Wolverhampton. They can provide expert advice to help you make sound choices.

Last edited:
Crazy to see how interest rates and car prices are tag-teaming to break records. It reminds me of when I was shopping for my first car last year. Thought I had it all figured out, but dang, those interest rates hit harder than I expected.

So, picture this – I'm cruising through the car dealership jungle, eyes sparkling at the shiny metal beasts. Excitement level: off the charts! But reality hits hard when I see those jaw-dropping prices. Enter the hero of my story a Mortgage Broker Doncaster. Yep, you heard it right! This unsung wizard not only helped me navigate through the loan maze but also worked some magic on those interest rates. 🪄 Suddenly, the dream ride was within reach! Now, I get the whole high-interest rates and record loans chatter. It's a wild ride out there!

Last edited:
Back