Hello Renegades

superb

Hi Renegades just popped in to have a look and i must say web site is looking Superb! Well done Dan!

Tally Ho Chocks Away!

Dont just have a look, have a seat 'n a beer, too ;)

Hello!! :) Be good to finally meet you after Dan talking about you so much!

Big Hi to Summer,Neo and Sarah, havent been on here in a while seems like an age, summer i here your in the market for a Mustang,Good Girl! Thanks for replying Neo i was sat down but am tea total although have been known to get drunk on pepsi max just ask some of the other Renegades. Sarah nice to hear from you i have heard a lot about you, its all good tho and cant wait to meet you and see your Camaro, i hope Dans looking after you. Your In safe hands hes a Superb! chap and looks like hes doing a fine job looking after the Renegades. Look forward to meeting you and seeing you all soon.

Tally Ho Chocks Away! Superb!

hi steve , the mustang will have to wait a couple of years , untill she can get classic car insurance , she is gutted....

i am looks like the little R2D2 fiesta will have to stay in my life for a while ay dad :) and yeah would be gd to have a catch up soon been so long :) nice to hear from u and to know that ur well :) x

Cheers Mark and Summer good to hear from you your fiesta will be ok for now we all had to start somewhere and at least its a ford and thats Superb! in my book. Mark loving your police car looks awesome and i saw the vidoe how cool was that, mate your famous and a good advert for the Renegades,by the way did you guys ever get round to having more car stickers made so everyone knows who you are? Will keep in touch and hey Summer i am hopefully getting a fiesta as well but not as cool as yours tho i understand from Dad yours is a MK1 how jealous am i. Catch you guys soon, take care.

Cheers Superb! Flat out like a lizard drinking!

well i did have a mk1 fiesta that is correct but i sold it to a guy in the west midlands, so now i have and 02 fiesta but its still a ford so its all gd for me at the moment.

its great to hear from u again and to know that ur well :) and hope to hear from u soon and u take care as well :)

Sarah nice to hear from you i have heard a lot about you, its all good tho and cant wait to meet you and see your Camaro, i hope Dans looking after you. Your In safe hands hes a Superb! chap and looks like hes doing a fine job looking after the Renegades. Look forward to meeting you and seeing you all soon.

Tally Ho Chocks Away! Superb!

I'm glad it's all good :D He looks after me really, he's brilliant. I am very lucky.......his car helps ;) haha!

Hi steve hope alls well

Back