Hello from a 69 Chevelle owner in North Hants - Am I the only one?

Hi all

I have a 69 Chevelle 2dr 'post' car

It's a nut and bolt restoration I've been proud to own for a couple of months - Photos below...

Finished in Corvette 'Cyber gray', it's running a 350 H.O. crate engine, TH 350 auto, Flowmaster exhaust, Hotchkiss front and rear and AR Torque thrust II wheels

Keen to know if there are any other Chevelle/El camino owners in the area?

Hoping to attend some meets before the summer is out!

Will be at Cranleigh on Sunday and Brooklands Sep 1st

I have some parts available to which I'll post separately in case of any interest to anyone -
*68-72 left and right window regulators - Chevelle or GTO/ Lemans/Tempest 2 drs
*64-64 Trunk torsion rods for a chevelle or similar Chevy or Pontiac
*4x General Grabber HP tires, 6-7mm 235/60/15

Attachments

• IMG_1452.jpg
    IMG_1452.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1456.jpg
    IMG_1456.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1460.jpg
    IMG_1460.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1461.jpg
    IMG_1461.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 37
:welcome:

Beautiful car :)

Wow you can really go of some people LOL. posting there 1st post of forum with nice intro and a WOW factor car

cranleigh good show big mix of cars and trade stands , coming towards end of season for this year talking of witch solent renegades end of season show will be in october if you fancy this small local event with local pub food and music,

know of cheville and el camino owners east sussex and the welsh el camnio owner has just sold his so down to two yank tanks now it's a hard life lol keep on posting don't be shy we might take the peewee but it's only banter. it's those dodge dodgey owner you have to watch out for lol,,,,

Thanks!

Wow you can really go of some people LOL. posting there 1st post of forum with nice intro and a WOW factor car

cranleigh good show big mix of cars and trade stands , coming towards end of season for this year talking of witch solent renegades end of season show will be in october if you fancy this small local event with local pub food and music,

know of cheville and el camino owners east sussex and the welsh el camnio owner has just sold his so down to two yank tanks now it's a hard life lol keep on posting don't be shy we might take the peewee but it's only banter. it's those dodge dodgey owner you have to watch out for lol,,,,

Cheers, kind words

She makes me very happy, my wife less so (about the car)

If anyone’s at cranleigh then come say hi! Would be great to meet some people with a common interest

Would definitely be up for a run down the M3 for Oct. Will start saving for fuel now!

Welcome, nice looking car. Thanks for posting, always great to see new posts, new people and new cars.

Cranleigh this sunday ?? cant se it on calender if you in area pop into the trans am brewery near by sure dan will tell about we had a couple of sunday meets there,

Cranleigh this sunday ?? cant se it on calender if you in area pop into the trans am brewery near by sure dan will tell about we had a couple of sunday meets there,

Was a good show, barely a spot of rain until the downpour 5 mins from home!!!!!!54D76024-F9BB-4C4C-BE63-32EB37342998.jpg

see you from basingstoke you got wheelsday next year is the american car garage still in andover ??
bromley pagent another good event,

any updates on your car or events you done? have you managed to sell your parts? don't be shy

any updates on your car or events you done? have you managed to sell your parts? don't be shy

Afternoon

I'll definitely look at Wheels Day for next year. For the yest of the summer I have two things in the calendar Horsham Ameri-Car-Na (Oct) show as well as Brooklands American Day (Sep). Sadly I think a work trip clashes with the former of these :(

No bites on the parts - 69 Chevy A-body coupe window regs or the 64/65 A-body trunk torsion rods

Beside flushing an upgrading my coolant system to 14 litres of OAT 'red' last week, not much else. I have new window regs to fit (strangely although a 69 the 'post' car it turns out takes a 68 coupe reg, before they went pillar-less), as well as new window winders, 6 in total! My new 255/60 rears looks awesome but catch my arches over bigger bumps or when the family ride along, might be swapping them for a pair of 245/60s - painful as I fitted 275/60 two weeks ago and couldn't drive off - trial and error!

not been there for years ,30 i think
better book yourself in next year , as dellboy would say you know it makes sence :thumb:

Not got the season closer in your dairy shame on you it's in october this year bring your spre tyres along and other parts might just might sell them??

Not got the season closer in your dairy shame on you it's in october this year bring your spre tyres along and other parts might just might sell them??[/QUOTE]

Haha - Thanks - 20th Oct - I'll aim to be there!

Yep, 3rd Sunday of October, followed by the Southsea Cruise at 5pm. Trophies to give out at the show too. That reminds me, I best get ordering.

Thank you!