Hellcats

AmericanThunder

Super Moderator
So many Challenger Hellcat’s for sale at the moment, tempting me into doing something I really can’t afford!
The angel on my left shoulder is trying to pull me away from the temptation.
The devil on my right shoulder Is screaming do it! Trouble is the devils scream sounds just like the scream of a high revving roots type supercharger like the Hellcat has!!
They look so good in Destroyer Grey or Tor-red and the lure of the red key unleashing all 707hp.

Please help me conquer this desire by donating £10 to the Hellcat purchase fund, oh wait..... I mean my psychiatrist fund!

Beyond help help by accounts i been told :thumb:

I can talk you out of it - it’s called a house in March ......... ;)

I saved up a 10k deposit for a house, and blew it on the trans am. I wasn't in someone's good books but it worked out okay.
You know you want to. Go and do it, when would be a better time?

Would Clare give you a choice of a Red eye or a Black eye if you got it. :pop2:

Spotted this today.
IMG_20181207_183623.jpg

No...don't do it !! Just think of that thundery rumble as you turned the key and it barked into life, then the haze of tyre smoke in the mirror and the delayed but satisfying smell of burning rubber before being pushed back in your seat as you were launched down the road. And not to mention that King of the World feeling you'd get as almost every head turned to watch you pass by. Naa, you don't want all that!

I don't need to make a donation, I've tried to talk you out of it :wink:

Last edited:
Lol, nicely said.

Nicely put, but I still want a Hellcat! :drool:

Lol. Well, I'd say an American car enthusiasts forum probably wasn't the best place to be talked out of buying an American car lol
Probably a bit like trying to hold an alcoholics anonymous meeting in a brewery haha

Back