Funtley Fete 29th June 2024

Added to Calendar: 29-06-24

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
We have been invited to bring along some show cars to the Funtley Fete
https://allevents.in/fareham/funtley-village-fete/200026333323708
It’s a charity event and actually a really good laugh. Normally attracts over 2000 visitors.

They trialed it with a few classics last year and it was great. I’ve been given the green light to invite a few more this year! It would be awesome and a great surprise if a few of your American cars rolled up.

Meeting on the hill at Micks Burgers to leave at 10:45 am and cruise to Funtley Fete, its around a 20min drive.

Last edited:
Need to be parked up by 11.30am. I said we can get there for 11.15am.

Just awaiting on a map for the entrance as it's a field.
Free entry. They would like 7-10 cars, we have around 4 interested so far.

1719300353102.jpeg

A near by post code for the pub, PO17 5EF the entrance for the field is just a few doors up between two houses.
1719300417351.jpeg

Need to be parked up by 11.30am. I said we can get there for 11.15am.

Just awaiting on a map for the entrance as it's a field.
Free entry. They would like 7-10 cars, we have around 4 interested so far.
How many are going Dan

How many are going Dan
5, or 6 including you.

I have let Chris, Nigel, Paul and Mick know. Mick showed interest last weekend. So we may have some extras that I havn't counted if they come along.

5, or 6 including you.

I have let, Chris, Nigel, Paul and Mick know. Mick showed interest last weekend. So we may have some extras that I havn't counted if they come along.
That’s not to bad then Dan, see how ou up the hill , going to be a lovely day as well 🌞🌞🌞chill day

Yeah, not too early of a start either. Pub near by, I'm sure there will be food/drink vans etc there.
Going to walk aunties dogs for a couple of hours before hand, I'll still be up the hill in time. May take the T/A to rowlands castle so I can go straight to the hill after walking the dogs.

Back