Full sized lego car

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
How awesome is this, must have taken ages to build.
[video=youtube;_ObE4_nMCjE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ObE4_nMCjE#t=15[/video]
Runs on compressed air. I know Sarah will like this one, as she loves lego, the other good thing about this car, is if you crash it you can sit by the side of the road piecing it back together.

I wonder if there is one made of of Stickle Bricks.
images

Last edited:
THAT is my christmas present!!! I love this car!!

[video=youtube;_ObE4_nMCjE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ObE4_nMCjE#t=15[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Can only see half the picture :(. Stoopid advert covers the other half - any ideas how I can get rid if it?

Cheers ;)

I see what you mean. The ad appears in the first post and last post, and usually resizes the text and imaged, However it dosn't seem to resize the video. i will have to watch this in future. for now, i have popped the video in the 2nd post so its not chopped off.

Thanks Dan.

That is so Kewl!!

My 5yr old would love that lol that being said all the moving parts on the engine very cool and very well done

I loved lego years ago. I had loads of it, don't know where it all went, i certainly didn't throw it out. Maybe left in the loft of one of the houses i moved from. Certainly would be a great find for someone who came across it with kids.
I dont think i would have had enough to make a full sized car though.

I still have my lego technics car from the 80's but all the rest of mine is long gone.

I would like to see more of the running gear though - I can see real wheels and tyres, but what about axles, brakes, diff etc - just curious as I love the engineering but certainly the car is unique.
Wonder when ncap will crash test it? :tongue_smilie:

550x300px_lk13-Pile01.jpg
Crash test results.

Ha ha ha nice one Dan ;)

Danish make good bacon though. mmmmmm, nom nom nom..

Wow, loads of Logo.
Looks like great fun to make. Used computers to do it too. I guess it gives the builder an idea of parts to use in areas.

Back