Forum Performance

Its now better. I was getting messages on Firefox....

waiting for solent-renegades.co.uk
waiting for googlead2.syndication .......... blah

Just been looking into things, the processor usage over the last hour has been good.

Internet connection speed looks good
5536564822.png

170 emails in the main queue to Mailcatch.com accounts being refused over the last couple of weeks, so they are just sitting in a queue doing nothing. Queue flushed.

Thanks for letting me know. I'll keep checking on things throughout the day.

Well another 176 emails in the mail queue. Similar amount to where we saw the forum slowed down and get faster once flushed.
But why are there stuck in the queue.

Mailcatch.com can be handy, you can sign up to places, activate your email address, and then dispose of that email address. So it's just a free temporary email address.

We are getting a lot of spam users signing up with that sort of email account and not activating. They not even registers the email account on mailcatch.com by the looks of it. So no email box to receive the email, mailcatch is neither accepting the email or bouncing back with an error, so the email keeps trying to be delivered. Causing unnecessary traffic.

So my action. If you sign up to the website with an @mailcatch.com email address it will be refused along with @mail.ru

Just checking connection speed to make sure all is good.

5722100146.png

All looking good :)

Back