fireworks

Crazy Pete

Core Member
just to say a big thank you to all you who came sat nite to the firework/halloween party, the luck family asked me to thank you all for your donations and support for the eve, also a big thanks goes out to ian and pauline for bringing along big bull with flashy bits?? (rodeo) also a well done to consul dave for winning fancy dress, well roll on next year maybe a few more can make it, pete n sue,

And a BIG thankyou to you Pete for keeping us entertained :D.

A most enjoyable evening with excellent fireworks and bombfire.

A big thankyou should also go out to the organisers who obviously put a lot of effort in to the event.

Well done the lot of you :cool:.

Yep, was a great night, and thank you to all, and thank you all for sponsoring my shave off! Got ID'd going to work, they said that 'take your child to work day' was last week...

Hey, guess what, I wasnt sick either - nope, that was Rach this time- nah-ha! Possibly pay back, or just a lilly also!lol!

Good job he did eh Lorraine. Especially after that bottle of Bacardi you had!!:punk:

Hi Renegades a big congrats to Pete and Sue and the family for putting on a Superb! fireworks party it was awsome.The disco and food were great and well done to Dave for doing the Renegades proud by winning the fancy dress,a big hats off to Ian and Pauline for bringing along there rodeo bull i think my kids exhaustedthat one.Well done to Tucks for the sponsered shave off, a good nite had by all.Superrrrrrrrb!!!!

Cheers Superb!