Fast n loud

an88fiero

Super Moderator
New episode starting Wednesday on discovery at 9pm ;)

Whoop whoop. :punk:

richard rawlinson has been dropped apparently by discovery channel re alledged child indecency allegations so wont be watching this anymore !! google it . i could be wrong but as they say its alledged !!!!

richard rawlinson has been dropped apparently by discovery channel re alledged child indecency allegations so wont be watching this anymore !! google it . i could be wrong but as they say its alledged !!!!

Surely innocent until proven guilty, not alleged guilt? And how about a link to what you have read as a quick search revealed nothing for me

it was what i heard from some guy at a show i attended when we were discussing how many of these shows are now coming on tv. as you say may not be anything in it. i cant find a link either. but fast n loud is not one for me i prefered american hot rod and good old boyd !!

it was what i heard from some guy at a show i attended when we were discussing how many of these shows are now coming on tv. as you say may not be anything in it. i cant find a link either. but fast n loud is not one for me i prefered american hot rod and good old boyd !!

Ahh, the good old rumour mill is alive and churning out BS!
I find Fast n' Loud funny and gives me my American V8 fix at the same time, whilst Boyd 'built' cars on a ridiculous time scale at the expense of his staff. More of melodramatic soap opera then a car show, but if you enjoy it that's all that matters.

Back