Family Fun day Sunday 28th August, require some club cars.

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Just had this email in.....

I am a local Police Community Support Officer in Horndean, i am holding a Community Family Fun day on Saturday 28th August from 11am - 3pm in Jubilee Fields, Catherington Lane, Horndean.

The Fun day will be a multi agency approach to tackling ASB and restoring confidence in our communities, creating bonds between local families and young people in the area and gain respect for the area and people living in the area.

This is where you come in, would it at all be possible to organise to have some classic cars, motorbikes and other vehicles to also make the day a great success?

I look forward to hearing from you,

Kind regards

Debbie
PCSO 13377 Debbie NEESHAM
South of Butser SNT
Waterloovile Police Station

Its unfortunate that this event falls on the same day as a load of us going to the Nationals in Ipswich however there may be a few that only want to go on a day out.

Can you give anymore details, contact number? as we will be on holiday in the area with the Astro van.
G

i may be up for this any more detells and were its going on

I'll email Debbie to get further information.

All i know is that it is in Jubilee Fields, Catherington Lane, Horndean. I do have an 0845 number but it may be better to email.

Geoff how dare you come down our neck of the woods when we are not going to be here (at the Nationals in Ipswich - Come with us instead. Be lots more fun Mr Mayo !!) :whistling:

Mr Mayo? whats that all about?

The event is been held in jubilee fields, catherington lane, horndean, from 11am - 3pm the event is free of charge. Debbie said you can email her for questions, debbie.neesham@hampshire.pnn.police.uk
although posting questions on here and either myself or Tracey will run them passed Debbie and post the answers on the forum.

I should have a poster for this event over the weekend which should answer a lot of the questions.

All i know is that it is in Jubilee Fields, Catherington Lane, Horndean. I do have an 0845 number but it may be better to email.

Geoff how dare you come down our neck of the woods when we are not going to be here (at the Nationals in Ipswich - Come with us instead. Be lots more fun Mr Mayo !!) :whistling:

Don't forget I shall be with you all the weekend before! Just me & baby caravan! & back home on the Monday morning I'm afraid, very short on ???? at the moment so we will be holidaying closer to home & for a shorter time! so we won't be doing the Horndean thing either! Bummer!!
Luv to all
G

Hmm ok then thats alright then. So you coming to our show does that mean? Do you need somewhere to stay?

Hi Renegades

Like Lacytree already said i know a few of you are going up to the nationals to fly the flag for the Renegades and unfortunately i am away camping.I know a few of you will probably be around for this weekend so would be nice to have some Renegades there to show our support for the local community.Let me know numbers and we can email those concerned.

Cheers Supe's

Attached is a poster for the event, looks like there are many things going on there. :thumbup1:

Attachments

• Publication1.pdf
    716.1 KB · Views: 159
il be going

Cool you can fly the flag for the Renegades then Shaun. I think Martyn with the police car will be there too.

Cool you can fly the flag for the Renegades then Shaun. I think Martyn with the police car will be there too.

how bigs the flag will it fit in my car

got an email from Debbie as i asked for a post code [PO8 9SU.]

Hi Renegades,

It would be cool if some of you could support this local cause,so if you can let me, dan and trace know if you are interested so we can give thrm some idea of numbers.

Cheers Supe's Squirrels in Lycra go by the name of Duracell!!

I found Catherinton lane, should be easy enougth to find the field. I could be going to this as its only down the road.

Back