F150 For Sale

F

F150 cowboy

Hi F150 cowboy here!
For sale is my F150 5.4 V8 4X4 she has done 34,000 from new X Reg, Black & Silver, she is in VGC I have the full service history on her. Would be looking at around ?6.000 ono. Reson for sale may be moving.

Email me darantaylor@btinternet.com or Ring me on 023 92264381 and leave a message.

Noooooo Daran you can't sale the F150!!!! Wouldn't happen to be moving to a certain US of A by any chance???????????

I know the big move to the USA would have been lovely, but I don't think that's going to happen.
I work for Network Rail as a Signalman, and a job come up in Cornwall at St Erth, and we said if
we could not move to the U.S then we would try the west.
Just the place for a cowboy He! He!

Oh well thats good news then as i can still come and visit. I love Cornwall, its one of my favourite places in England and spent many a childhood holiday there. Haven't been back for a while. Let us know how you go anyways but we will be sad to see you go. Will have to have a party for sure!!!!

Cowboy Darren,

Mate! you cant leave us,we will be sorry to see you go cowboy, but if you gotta go you gotta go.You will still be a Renegade,dont forget. Once a Renegade always a Renegade!, hopefully if and when you do go you will keep in touch, god i hope you are getting a big place, big enough for us Renegades when we come visit.Perhaps you could start a branch of the Renegades out West,that would be cool. Spread the word, Renegades go West!!

Sorry to hear you might be leaving us,gives me a good excuse to go visit Cornwell! Superb!

Back