Emailing Future events.

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Just tried the bulk email option on the website, sending 20 emails every 10mins. With over 1000 people signed up too the forum its taken a while to send the emails out. So you may have seen the email for the up-coming events, mentioning the Chichester show, Alton and End of season show. I think its a great way to keep people updated.
over 200 emails have bounced back where email accounts have been closed. So I will go though them, and remove the ones that look junk like.
Obviously i wont send these emails out too often, maybe once a month or less, listing the next month's or so events.

Its a great step in the right direction to keep people updated that cant make it onto the forum/website.

Dan

Just take a look at the 'Members List'. I have more to say but you will have to go to the Den.

Over 1000 signed up on forum bloody cheek:wave: Not even 10% use the forum

It's a good way to wean out the ones who have signed up and never used/spammed etc. Dan said he is getting a lot of emails bouncing back so they'll be getting deleted :)

I never go one to bounce back............lol
It went to your 'ntlworld' email account. Did you check that one?
Usually it would bounce back if the email account isn't valid, I've checked all the bounce backs and you're not in it.

Back