Easy Weekend Project For Sale

that was at wheelsday at the top gear track 40th ievent if i remeber rightly? they were after sponship back then

It sure was.
But Guildford and local roads didn't like it did they. Wasn't wheeler dealers there as well even my trans am was there as well

That was the wheels day that we went to in the corvette and Wheeler Dealers were there, yes. Selling a car Ed had fixed. The actual program of the show shows us driving in (famous!) Tbh we never had any issues getting in or out of that show but it just happened to be a good turnout as it was the first big show of the season and the weather was nice.

8671C9C7-66C0-41F1-B2B1-29E1B20A4958.jpeg

Only one I can find right now.

Can’t believe that was 7 years ago!!

Here’s another :)

yes I am short and yea Edd is tall lol

A8FD3171-D7EA-453B-B817-9B8B34B3FEBC.jpeg

Lol. He is... very! We saw him at the Goodwood revival a few years back, that was after he had split with WD sadly. I preferred it with Ed in TBH.
Absolutely - it’s just not the same and to think that Ant has had enough now too

The Bloodhound was at Goodwood many many years ago. They has a sponsorship thing going on. Pay a sum on money to have your name on the tailfin. I paid for Sarah's name to be on there, but it was her name before we got married.
Would be great to see this thing do its speed record, it has done some trial runs. I'd imaging there is huge sums of money already put into this.

anybody seen any names on the blood hound if you have paid for your name to go on or would they leave it till its race day?

Back