Display Cars needed ..... short notice! Dorset!

C

creekmoorchris

Hi All.

Just had this email from Gus> Can anyone help? We are away this weekend and I am working next weekend so the van wont be there. So if you want to have a bit of fun supporting a theatre group, then give Gus a call, tell him Chris from Event Works sent you!

Hi Chris ,

Let me introduce myself I am Gus and one of the Dads that is helping out for my daughter's drama production of FAME at the Bournemouth Pavilion on the 23rd to 26th Feb ,we are doing two promotion days at Poole and Bournemouth ASDA Stores on the 12th and 19th Feb (sorry short notice ) loading bags and doing some live singing ETC to get it out there and wondered if you might with some of your members bring along 1 or 2 of your American cars 1980 era as the film was about then to help us and to show off your cars .

We have not got any money to pay you for this but we could give you some tickets for one of the nights proformances and arrange VIP parking for any American cars that night .

Hope you can help

Speak soon as I need to arrange VIP parking for the two days we have a meeting tonight well a pint in the pub and would be great to have some good news from you for this
Regards
Gus 07764 320562

So, if you can help please call him asap!

Thanks and Lunch Run and Rallye Sunseeker not far away now!

Back