Configuring the dash board on a well known Capri

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Triggers broom has a new digital dashboard. The ECU was reading the sensors fine, but the dashboard eneded to know the scaling and offset of these sensors to represent them correctly on the display. This was very configurable. Trottle Position, Coolant Temp and Intake Pressure all configured.
1617347389250.png

It was easier to sit in the car and do this.
1617347421755.png
Great to sit in this legendary car, most powerful driving seat I have sat in.

Couldn't full test the collant temprature range as the engine wasn't running. Tested with the sensor unplugged and plugged in and both the ECU and dashboard match.

whats the spec on car and any more pictues?

whats the spec on car and any more pictues?
IMAG1228.jpg
It's this one. Don't know the full spec, huge tyres 9litre twin turbo last I heard it was around 1500hp.

are yes the one i rescued that weekend when the trailer broke, he has changed the color of it now then,

are yes the one i rescued that weekend when the trailer broke, he has changed the color of it now then,
Yes that is the one. Different paint scheme, it's now in the sponsor colours.
IMG_20210402_125241.jpg

Looks better in white. Made alot of changes since I last saw it

two i new about 1 got picture somewhere rear end let go by the wall on the right hand track, lots of work and lots of money very understanding partner ,

two i new about 1 got picture somewhere rear end let go by the wall on the right hand track, lots of work and lots of money very understanding partner ,
The second one was very nasty, fuel hose came loose halfway down and caused a huge fire. As you say, lots of money and very understanding partner, although I think craft Gin helps.

is the capri still street legal or full race now?

that will get the public talking remeber at the service staion before event

Back