Club night and Season opener

u did a grand job

Lol, I wasn't really given a choice. Need the practise of public speaking for Uni, if I ever get in!

You did really well Sarah. It is very daunting when you have everyone's eyes on you and you get worried you are going to say the wrong thing. I am used to it now and happy to do my bit but gets a bit too much having to do it all the time. Plus it gives everyone else to have there say. I personally think that if you are arranging something then its you that needs to talk about it. I think Malc did well too having his go. In regards to moving i think we might wait and see what Alex is doing but i reckon we will be staying there as much easier for everyone especially those coming up from Chi etc.

I don't mind talking but all I've done is the flyer. I could do with the practice if I can get into uni for next year though :)

Well you talk and i will let you know what you have to say Lol!!!. I can have a go a few weeks too and with Malc that will break it up.

I don't mind though, seeing as the earliest I'll be going to Uni is now next September I'll be getting plenty of practise :) xx

i think its one of those thing ya either comfy with or ya not

Back