Club Night 18th Aug 2015

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Its soon comes around. Club night tonight.

At 8.30pm we are going out on a cruise, up the eastern road, under the M27, keep going up the eastern road to havant road, a left then right over speed humps up to the top, then a drive though Micks burger area, then carrying on along the top of the hill over the motorway then right at the traffic light to Cams Mill for coffee.

This Saturday is Selsey, if you haven't booked in please drop Krys Stokes a line. We are leaving Little Chef on A27 at 9:15am

This Sunday is Naomi house winchester, A chance to brighten up many kids days be taking some vehicles along to Naomi House and Jacksplace hospices for children and young adults Stockbridge Road, Sutton Scotney, Winchester, Hampshire SO21 3JE. Leaving Micks Burgers at 10am.

Last edited:
Just got confirmation back from Cams Mill they are aware we will be arriving around 9pm for coffee's. :)

Brilliant turn out at club night. Thanks to Paul&Sue for suggesting the cruise route and destination . It worked out well, a good convoy we must of had around 15 cars cruising to Cams Mill.
Also we have some new members in a 1949 Dodge truck, awesome.

Grand pics Sarah see you got plenty of the Dodge truck :)

I would say that was her favourite on that night, plus she got a ride in it too. Great couple of new members. Thanks Rob for getting them to come along, much appreciated.

Hmm you got one on the 15th sept........ :)

Np Dan that's what its all about, was very interesting following that truck when it stayed in its own lane and guessing whether it was braking or turning :)
I would say that was her favourite on that night, plus she got a ride in it too. Great couple of new members. Thanks Rob for getting them to come along, much appreciated.

Where are the owners from with the truck,,,,,i see that or it's twin heading towards Bognor today
They are from Southbourne area. Never seen a truck like it before in person.

Quite probably the same one then.
016.jpg
020.jpg
I know he does drive it about.

Back