Bordon 999 Emergency Service Show 27th July 2014

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
999 Emergency Service Show on Sunday 27th July 2014 in the Army town of Bordon Hampshire including a festival of music & Dance in aid of The Help For Heroes and The Royal British Legion Charities part of the show next year is to have Exhibitors of classic/ custom cars and they would like to extend our invitation to our members The venue is still to be confirmed but they would love to see some of us there.

So who is up for it?

Might be able to make this,

yea im in

Long way off but sounds interesting.

That's a good bunch soo far. :)
I knew Mark would be up for it with the '999' in the name :mod:

The location for the Bordon 999 Emergency services Show 2014 Including Festival of Music & Dance as the Headley Park Hotel Picketts Hill Bordon , Hants, GU358TE which is off the A325 towards Birdworld.

Clashes with worthing sunny sunday , worthing it is for me sorry chaps

Oh no, your right, Yep Worthing gets my vote too as I'm not in a 999 car. I guess Mark will have a bit of a decision to make.

More info just came in tonight
Hi, all
just update this years bordon 999 emergency services show including festival of music and dance which this year has classic / custom car show in aid of help for heroes & the royal british legion will take place on sunday 27th july 2014 in the grounds of groomes hotel, frith end, bordon, hampshire, gu350qr, just off the main a325

we would like to invite any of your members who wish to attend.

best wishes paul from south central ambulance service.

worthing sunny sunday for me !! been to this show for years and has always been a great day out , a true annual event not to mention the trophy i picked up last year lol !!!!! just wish my K code GT was ready for this years :( still always next year :)

Hows the car coming along Islander? Looking forward to seeing it.

Hi Dan

Had some issues with the snow on the east coast around the New Jersey area at the begining of the year then it was a case of finding someone who would trailer it to the shipping company and over see it being packed up making sure that the car and its contents i.e. all the new parts etc were safely secured for the crossing to southampton but she will be here in the next week or so. It was all done by an individual and not a shipping company to keep costs down. Also had to wait for all the new glass and trim to arrive before it could be shipped.

It goes for sand blasting and new panels fitted if necessary then to paint shop after that all the parts that are here can start to be fitted. I am not putting pressure on my builder to get it done quick as I want him to take his time and get it just right. The end result will be quite outstanding . cant wait as being without a car this year so far is killing me !!!

Who's going to bordon ?????
So far Matt and Saleen(Darren) looks like they are up for it, and Chris with the mustang was interested.

Hi Dan

Had some issues with the snow on the east coast around the New Jersey area at the begining of the year then it was a case of finding someone who would trailer it to the shipping company and over see it being packed up making sure that the car and its contents i.e. all the new parts etc were safely secured for the crossing to southampton but she will be here in the next week or so. It was all done by an individual and not a shipping company to keep costs down. Also had to wait for all the new glass and trim to arrive before it could be shipped.

It goes for sand blasting and new panels fitted if necessary then to paint shop after that all the parts that are here can start to be fitted. I am not putting pressure on my builder to get it done quick as I want him to take his time and get it just right. The end result will be quite outstanding . cant wait as being without a car this year so far is killing me !!!
We could start a whole new thread showing photos when you get it and progress. It would make some interesting reading. I bet you cant wait to get it. I was very keen waiting for mine, watching the Southampton webcam to see if I see the ship go past with my car on it.

Yes cant wait, the build will be photo documented from present condition and as it is progressed through the stages in a portfolio. The engine is a HiPo and will be rebuilt with a stroker kit.

Back