Black Magic For Sale Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRKRYS69

Core Member
Due to recently losing my storage it is with great regret that I am being forced to sell Black Magic

Unfortunately He has been neglected over the past few months and is in need of a bit of TLC, Inside has got a bit damp, and is in need of a good clean, as is the outside. Worst thing is that there is a problem with the ignition system and for this reason I cannot get it started. What also doesn't help is that both batteries have mysteriously disapeared.....

Most lights are still present, as is the whole sound system. To be honest he is pretty much the same as always just with a few issues.

I am open to any serious offers, may even entertain a deal with another motor, as long as he goes to a good home..

If interested give me a shout on 07824 566606 as I don't get on here very often.

Giving you guys first offers before I end up putting him on Ebay...

Pete,
Buy your baby back it's yours and always will be it's so well known (no offence ment to mrkry69).

I would like nothing better than for pete to have him back, its where he belongs....

will get steve to tell pete as he doesnt go online much these days, strangely enough white lightening aka Polly is up for sale as well, could buy a matching pair !!Polly is advertised on gumtree at the mo x

Looks like he might have seen his final cruise as I am getting quite a bit of interest in breaking him up for parts, would rather not, but this may be his fate.........

nooooooooooooooooo u cant break him

NO YOUR CANT BRAKE BLACK MAGIC

nooooooooooooooooo u cant break him
Lets start a campain to save black magic :thumb:

:sad: well the gearbox is a race spec and worth at least 1500 and new discs calipers and pipes put on just before chris had it,
bye bye BM old friend :usa2:

I have found a temp home for BM, but am still open to offers if someone wants to keep him ALIVE!!

WHat about advitizing on rods & sods pistonheads they like vans , If i had space would be tempted but two cars and a van just no room but have always liked Black magic,

At the moment gonna try get him running and get a MOT before advertising properly, just putting the offer out if a fellow Renegade wanted to take him on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back