Beach Dubbin 7th Aug 2022

Added to Calendar: 07-08-22

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Show at Southsea.
Meeting on the hill to leave at 8.15am

Last edited:
Tickets have arrived for the event. 15 tickets, so at the time of writing this we have 5 places let to fill.

Hopeing for dry weather. I'll take the Gazebo for some shade. This was great up at the Hendy event.

Tickets have arrived for the event. 15 tickets, so at the time of writing this we have 5 places let to fill.

Hopeing for dry weather. I'll take the Gazebo for some shade. This was great up at the Hendy event.
Is it possible to have tickets please for Jennie,Alan, Dave, Tim, & Terry . But can we meet you there please. Jennie

Is it possible to have tickets please for Jennie,Alan, Dave, Tim, & Terry . But can we meet you there please. Jennie
Yep, I have all 5 of you on the list now. :)

19 people on the list. 1 space left.

Hopefully I havn't missed anyone.
1659430294402.png

More people going to this than thruxton

All 20 spaces filled now.

Some photos from today:- https://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/media/albums/beach-dubbing-2022.1739/

Thanks to all that came along. Giving out the tickets on the hill worked really well. the convoy of 19 vehicles led by Malc went really well too as we were all still together along the seafront. Set up a couple of gazebos for shade, and great to catch up with soo many people.

Blistering hot day

Back