Anything happening?

D

dozypillock

Is anything happening this sunday, as I am not working, for a change?

Neil

I will have to get down for that then. What time does it start, and what time does it set off, for the bit round spice island. I would like to watch them all come out of that side road, and maybe video it etc....

Neil

We ususally leave the car park around 7pm to cruise but it seems it takes a while as so many cars are turning up every month. Loads of us usually pile back to the Farmhouse afterwards for a bite to eat if you want to come along to that too. See you tomorrow.

I already do that!!!!! You want my job???? Anyone got a lift??!!! LOL!!!

I am sure we can find you someone to cadge a lift with Al. Leave it with me :)

Well you can't be in two places at once hun?

It is watching your videos that encouraged me to want to watch the cruise. As Lacey pointed out, if you actually go on the cruise, you dont get to experience the sounds etc, of the cars as they "boot it" out of that side turning down by Spice Island. I love hearing the cars etc
We dont have anything to cruise in at the moment, so watching is the next best thing. We will probably bus down to seafront bit earlier, take dog for walk, then head down to Spice Island to watch them all cruise round there. Getting a lift is probably not an option, with the dog....lol...although the Farmhouse is near to where we live (North End).

Neil

I was looking out for you Neil but must have missed you. I was gonna wave!!

Hi Mate

If your free tonite, as i write this it is 04.15 am Tues morning,what does the o stand for, oh my god its early!! speaking of early. Nah Nah Nah, sorry i will stop there,too much Pepsi Max again.

Come and say hello,and bring your dog.

Cheers Superb!

Why are you still up at silly o'clock Mr P???? You should be in bed.

Back