American Thunder where are tho

saleen 192

Core Member
American Thunder where are you all ok ???????????

We are still here - sorry for not being in so much - just concentrating on job situation ;)

He's had numerous interviews and second interviews and is waiting to hear back from a few so watch this space and keep everything crossed!

We will be back - promise!

Thanks for update, you still have a yank motor ? but hay it's winter still come on here we don't bite.

Yes, I still have the Challenger. But, a new job needs to come up soon or it will go once the redundancy runs out.
I will be back, but cars are just not important right now. All my energy is going into finding that next position, but again unless that happens soon it will be any position not just the right one.
I had a stage 2 interview yesterday. Tough interview as I had to do a presentation as part of it. Must have done ok though as they have asked me back for stage 3 of the interview, so things are looking hopeful.
Fingers crossed for me please. If I can get back into work I'm sure my attention will return to cars and this forum! And don't take it personally, I have abandoned all the forums I use whilst I concentrate on landing a job.

Fingers crossed for you.
Really hope you get past stage 3 and get that job!! :cheer2::clap2::cheer2: just picture us cheer leading in the next interview....

Good luck . moth ball the car's claim the tax back pay the morgage and bills 1st

And don't thing of us cheering that is a site you don't want in your mind .

And........ I landed the job!!!!!

Starting Monday, I am head of Department (IT) managing a team of 8 and with full responsibility for IT for a company turning 22million.
A useful pay rise over my last job, car or car allowance and a great pension scheme.
Phew - such a relief.

Now, where's the Challenger keys?

Good news, sounds like a good position.

well done. you the boss

Well done, that's great news. Sounds like you will enjoy it.

Bumping thread as we not heard from the pontiac and that dodge owners

Back