American Speedfest At Brands Hatch 2018

Is it the usual meeting place Dan Clacket lane services about 7:15am?

Yes, sounds good to me. Grab a mc Donald's. Didn't seem a year ago we were last there.

Have you got all your tickets and stuff in the post?

I have printed stuff out, but was expecting stuff in the post like the label you hang on the rear view.

Yes, sounds good to me. Grab a mc Donald's. Didn't seem a year ago we were last there.

Have you got all your tickets and stuff in the post?

I have printed stuff out, but was expecting stuff in the post like the label you hang on the rear view.

Yes got all mine I opted for print at home. I think you have to fold the car pass on half because half of it is the ticket and the other half is the bit you normally hang from the mirror I’m going to just stick it on the dash.

Yes got all mine I opted for print at home. I think you have to fold the car pass on half because half of it is the ticket and the other half is the bit you normally hang from the mirror I’m going to just stick it on the dash.

Thanks, found it, it was back in November I booked it, found an email link to the e-tickets, reprinting in case I didn't print it all.

3 pages, Car pass, Driver pass, Passenger pass

Have fun guys :)

Enjoy we are thinking of doing this for next year but have to wait and see,

Enjoy we are thinking of doing this for next year but have to wait and see,
Quite a long way for you, how many miles is it? i guess it takes you at least an hour to get out of Wales.

yes we would be staying down for this event as it's a long way for us have to bring my passport now to get out of wales lol,

Thanks for posting pictures good mix as always, was it as busy this year? looked like not as many cars in attendance ?

looked like not as many cars in attendance ?
There were as many mustangs, about 200 of them, and many of them with the steering wheel on the wrong side. Personally I think Speedfest should revise the rules to have only vehicles built or registered for the US market to be classes as American. The population is growing with cars you can just get from the UK Ford dealer built for the UK. Especially that Speedfest are choosy with car, our club has classic cars in it, but they could not be part of our club due to the rules which is fair enough.

There were a few less cars than last year, areas which did have cars last year were pretty empty.

Back