Alton Herald Classic Car Show 23rd September 2017

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Always a good show of vehicles, we have a spot for the American vehicles. Meeting at Wickham square for the convoy up to Alton, we usually have around 20 vehicles up for this. Leaving Wickham square at 8:15am.

Entry form attached. I will bring some of these to club night too so we can fill them out, and I can scan them in to send out in a job lot.

Its free to entry. Parking in the high street with many coffee shops. We even had some members win awards last year.

http://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/members/transamdan-albums-alton-classic-car-show-2016-a.html

attachment.php

You will see dancers and a band. I think this one is called the chicken dance.

Attachments

• dduk_copier@web-hosting-4u.co.uk_20170321_092708.pdf
    394.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
That's great, I guess mine should arrive soon then. See you later at club night.

Car fuelled up and ready to go in the morning.

I'll get loads of photos for all. :)

Found one of these.
IMAG8870.jpg
IMAG8869.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhh

I'll post up all the photos tomorrow, only just got in.

Kia was outside the house while I was at the Alton show, got hit by another car that drove off, a witness got a partial reg and make /model of the car. They also reported it to the police while I was out. Started things with the insurance.
When I got back from mothers about 6.30pm, a neighbour came over, and gave me the full number plate, name and insurance details of the car that hit mine. So that's even better, saves me having to pay excess. The lady was avoiding hitting a cat in the road. I'll give the insurance and police the updated information in the morning.

Once the police find the culprit from the partial registration, they will get a failure to stop notification. But I have no idea what penalty that has.

I guess I will find out from the police if they keep me in the loop.

Back