alton car show

petethebiker

hi all
thank you for the welcome i received at the alton car show today from all the renegade members who attended and took the time to chat to me it was much appreciated and the upshot of that is you now have a new member!me and my camper van will be down to block up the roads in pompey! and from time to time i'll be on my bike(motorbike! my cycling days are done!!)though if it's raining the bike stay's at home fair weather rider these day's! oh and if anyone is interested i have a chilton service manual which covers 99% of all yanks from '71 thru til '77 which i can make available to anyone who wishes to borrow it i had it back in the late '80s when i had my amc ambassador station wagon just either pm me on here and i can even email copy pages look forward to a long and happy association with this club
pete

Hi Pete, Great to meet you, sorry for the delay in the forum sign up process. We have been getting a lot of spam people signing up, so I'm manually approving all now signups. A good day today, many vehicles. Welcome to the club, you met some of the members today. we also have a Facebook group, I don't know if you are a Facebook person, I'm not really, so I just mainly stick to the Forum. Sarah posts many things on the Facebook group, and Tracey too.

Club night Tuesday 30th Sept at the Farmhouse from 7pm onwards.
Renegades end of season show, Sunday 19th Oct, Farmhouse, be parked up around 11am or before.

Catch up again soon.

Hello and welcome!!!

I had to work today so missed meeting you.....no doubt we'll meet soon!! It's always great to have something different in the club!!

Back