6th Hayling Island Reunion - 15th May - Victory Wheelers

53catalina

Victory Wheelers - Hayling Island 6th Annual Reunion

This year we are pleased to invite you to the Hayling Island Reunion, for a chilled out day by the sea! Please bring your Rods, Kustom, Rat Rod, Chop or Bobber to add to the atmosphere.

We have a new location!
It became clear to us that holding the show in its former home was going to prove difficult this year. We have scoured the Island and can now announce that this year?s show will be at Funland Amusement Park, on the seafront.
(It's close to our previous place, we didnt want to move to far!!)

Funland Amusement is open until 9.30pm so there will be plenty of time to enjoy the rides and have a great day out. We have negotiated discounts which allow the purchase of an All Rides, All Day Wristbands for ?8.00 per person.

Free parking is available for the first 100 cars to arrive, and then the public car parks are available at ?2.50 for the day. Hot food will be available from the Funland outlets and Music will be provided at various times throughout the day. Trophies will be presented at around 2pm.

We hope you will have a fantastic time at this exciting new location.

Victory Wheelers Home Page
Funland, Hayling Island

location for Sat Nav'ers PO11 0AG

2804d55b4fa1698e.jpg

2804d55b5052ebd9.jpg

Check out the event on facebook

Ok so this event is coming up soon so who fancys coming along?

Meet top Portsdown Hill, Micks Burgers to leave at 9.15am prompt. We need to be in place from 10am onwards and perhaps we can try and get in within the first 100 places for free entry.

P.s. It is also our Southsea cruise this day so perahps we can go straight from here.

think i may go

I will be coming down to this a bit later and will be looking out for the sail banner to locate you all.
And then hopefully after, some kind person or persons will let me join them in their car to get to Southsea to watch the cruise.

See D thats why i am here - the giver of information!!!!
Sal you won't have a problem getting to the cruise x

Hi all

Only a couple of weeks away now, and this year there will be a VERY limited run of T Shirts available,
so make sure you buy one when you arrive as they wont be around long!

The design is here http://www.victorywheelers.co.uk/

Look forward to seeing you all.

PS we hope that we may be able to squeeze in a few extra cars in the free area. :)

sadly i wont be there as iv just done my back and neck in fall down the stairs in my home :oops:

Well did we all have a lovely day yesterday? I did even though i got a tad sun/wind burn on the face but apart from that was a great event with lots of nice cars.
It was a shame there was a bit of hassle at the beginning of the day with the parking and i am sorry that some of you had to pay ?2.50 when the advert clearly stated free parking to the first 150 cars but Keith managed to sort this for us. I don't know whether you managed to get your money back once you were allowed to come into the main car park so hopefully you did.

We didnt get ours back, but what the hell it was only 2.50 and the poor bloke who was taking the money was getting quite stressed out, so didnt want to upset him too much when we swapped over car parks, he told us he didnt know about the show, bless him, all in all not a bad event, quite enjoyed it really, even though I was making tea and coffee most of the time ha ha xx

Back