2005 Chrysler Crossfire Ltd Coupe Auto Low miles lovely condition For Sale

RSS_Auto_Poster

15382tcac

Unusual to see in this very nice "ice blue" metallic colour, this lovely example of what has to be one of the best buys on the market today, 2005 Chrysler Crossfire Ltd Coupe has the low mileage of only 81K on the clock. Looking at the lack of wear to the interior, its past MOT history and receipts totalling thousands spent on its upkeep, even though we do not have its service pack (lost at some point by a previous owner) you would think that mileage to be correct.<br />
Born from the union between Daimler and Chrysler, what you have is a Mercedes R170 SLK chassis, engine, gearbox and running gear enveloped in a body built by Karmann and based on a full blown concept car from the 2000"s. So under that bonnet is a 3.2 V6 Mercedes engine producing 215 or so horses mated, in this case to the optional Mercedes 5 speed automatic gearbox giving a lovely blend of performance and drivability, making these cars a great every day car or a GT capable of covering long drives across continents and I should know I have one myself!<br />
With less than 1000 right hand drive "Ltd Coupe" Crossfires produced in 2005 they are never going to be a common sight and as such turn heads most places you go and have to be under-priced cars on the market today. So if you want a car that is different, drives very nicely and will only go up in value, take my advice, grab one now as the market is just beginning to warm to them with top flight cars now finally commanding a half sensible price.<br />
Priced to sell and MOTd until August so ready to go, at the asking price we will also throw in a 6 month warranty that includes roadside assistance and recovery, just for extra piece of mind.<br />
<br />

Date written: 10-Apr-2019

Price: <td><strong>£3695 As stated

More about this vehicle on carandclassic.co.uk

ID: 15382

Back