2002 Cadillac Escalade 6.0 V8 AWD LHD SUV 7 seater For Sale

RSS_Auto_Poster

15826tcac

2002 Cadillac Escalade 6.0 AWD.<br />
<br />
Sadly we are forced to sell our loved Cadillac Escalade due to change in circumstances and being unable to run three cars. wife has wanted one for 20 years but our daily diesel broke and cant afford to run cadillac daily yes not great on fuel 15mpg local driving (though doesnt help wife is heavy footed)<br />
<br />
No bad US or UK history or dodgy mileage as was purchased new by previous lady owner from Bauer Millett in Manchester so been a UK car all its life and only the one previous keeper and previously Bauer Millett, mileage can be checked on gov site online MOT hisotry check<br />
<br />
Comes with 2 sets of keys and fobs, leather folder with owners handbooks, various bits of paperwork and old MOTs, etc<br />
<br />
its a lovely vehicle with great road presence, but it is 17 years old so does have a few minor marks and scuffs here and there but being so shiny nothing is really noticable.<br />
<br />
Engine and transmission are smooth as silk and faultless and drives fantastic even with its 22" alloy wheels the ride is very comfortable.<br />
<br />
Just serviced only weeks ago, new oil, filter and air filter. <br />
<br />
recent rear calipers<br />
recent throttle body<br />
recent alternator <br />
<br />
On MOT they said rear pads are low so these are on order (NOW ARRIVED & FITTED), along with 8 new spark plugs, and new accessory belt, only bought these as had a order from the states already, figured I"d save on shipping as plan was to keep the Cadillac long term.<br />
<br />
I"ve priced it as the cheapest at present, as it needs a couple of minor things, mainly the wheel speed sensor mount needs cleaning as causing traction control to error, but does not effect being able to drive it anywhere, plus its 4x4 so hardly to lose traction, the issue is rust build up on wheel hub apparently, (common issue going on google search, with the escalade and silverado trucks) needs the sensor removing, surface cleaning and refitting, drivers side mirror is complete but cracked.<br />
<br />
Fully loaded with electric seats, his and her"s memory seats, heated seats, A/C (but not ice cold), cruise control, auto locking unlocking, steering wheel controls, BOSE sound system, factory Bose sub woofer in the boot side panel, remote central locking, on board computer, auto dip rear view mirror, etc etc<br />
Interior is a tan leather, no holes or rips, huge boot when rear seats removed (in our cupboard at present) 7 seater.<br />
<br />
Fitted with a UK towbar (fully working as towed our boat)<br />
<br />
Priced as the cheapest to sell quicker.<br />
<br />
6450<br />
<br />
Please no low ball offers or timewasters.<br />
<br />
I"ve been very honest with my listing to save wasting your or our time.<br />
<br />
Vehicle is available for viewing anytime and based Nr Winchester, Hampshire.<br />

Date written: 26-May-2019

Price: <td><strong>£6450 Or near offer

More about this vehicle on carandclassic.co.uk

ID: 15826

Back