2000 Chevrolet Astro day van For Sale

RSS_Auto_Poster

14909.jpg

Astro day van/camper. 4.3 V6 vortec engine with recent new fuel pump and brand new battery. VERY low mileage. MOT till July- one advisory for a worn tyre. Mechanically good (videos of engine bay and engine running can be provided) full dual custom stainless steel exhaust system. Interior has been recently redone with plush silver carpet and has fully reflective ceiling with hidden strip LED lighting. Walnut details. TV/DVD player built in. Upgraded seats with rear electric recliner (bed) upgraded head unit. Plenty of storage cubbies and cup holders etc. The pearlescent lacquer will need redoing on the bonnet and attention on the front of the roof and small patches elsewhere depending how fussy you are. This is reflected in the price. 4500 Ono <br />

Date written: 20-Feb-2019

Price: <td><strong>£4500 Or near offer

More about this vehicle on carandclassic.co.uk

ID: 14909

anybodys from here? the engine isn't standard is it for the astrovan ????? apart from that looks alright

Yes that’s the standard 4.3 v6

No it’ll be ODB2 on this one.

Can be daily driven I guess (I used to get around 20-25mpg on a run towing!) but would be better if an LPG kit fitted - a lot of people LPG their Astros :)

Road tax should be standard (£250 per year)

GM swapped to ODB II in all their vehicles in 1995 IIRC. I think the cross over year had ODB I connectors with ODBII protocol.

Back