1994 Chevy Astro dayvan (tin top)

warbird

Core Member
V6 4.3 petrol, auto, MOT Jan 2012, Tax 03 2012, under 60,000 miles. cruise control, Silver with pinstripes by 'Jobey' American Racing alloys with 235 whitewall tyres, detachable towbar (the correct EXT chassis type) with single electrics. Billet Phantom grill (with all the original bits in case Mr MOT tester kicks off!) JVC DVD player in dash, Dash mat, Multi channel CB in roof console, many LED light strips in, out & underneath, some with remote control, strobes in the front indicators. Cat removed (pre 95 import) stainless exhaust splitting into two tail pipes at rear all extra lighting runs from a leisure battery with a split charging system. main battery has a quick disconect unit for added security. white face dash, blue leather seats, middle row captains chairs, electric rear seat folds down for bed! I think the aircon has a leak as a recharge lasts around 3 days!, there are a couple of marks on the body kit wheelarches but all in all its in good condition bearing in mind it is 17 years old!!
The asking price is ?3250 contact me if you are interested on 07792 986417 or pm me
I'm in Bristol
I'm maybe open to p/x with cash my way on something American & interesting (Mustang??), Must be ON THE ROAD with tax & test.

Last edited:
Hmm i have a Mustang however i have got rather attached to Lenny. How i wished i had a spare couple of grand as i love your van after having spent a few trips in it. Very comfortable and i know H rather enjoyed driving it too.

Mmm, how is Lenny?? Yes, the van is still as good as ever, I thought Sue said something a few months ago & was going to send me some pictures but i've heard nothing, could be looking at pretty close to a swap.
Hope you are all good down there, I've not been out much to many shows this year, don't know why just had some s**t going on up here still thats nearly sorted out now. Next year should be good! You going to Coast View? (think I know the answer!) Love ya all loads!
Geoff & Alison

Lenny is all good thanks but may need a new transmission at some point. I don't drive him that far so will be ok for now. I am not sure what pics Sue was going to send but will have a chat with her. I think we only saw you at Wheels Day in April. Mind you it does get rather expensive trying to do everything hence one of the reasons we won't be doing Coastview. Shame really as we like that show (weekend) can't imagine why!!!! Plus we have H's mum over for a visit too. I hope all your s**t is sorted out and that we do get to see you guys soon. Hugs & XXX's

Back