15091.jpg

1975 Cadillac elderado convertible 8.2 litre v8 petrol auto.<br />
Near 19ft long<br />
<br />
Tax exempt<br />
Now mot exempt<br />
Cheap classic car insurance <br />
<br />
Has custom made lake side chrome pipes sounds absolutely awesome!! But loud! Obviously if this isn"t to your taste you can go down the route of going back to original set up!! <br />
<br />
Mot has just expired, so you can either apply for the exemption or mot at your own will<br />
Or I could possibly mot at cost depending on garage availability can"t see why it won"t fly through!<br />
<br />
My dad has owned this car for around 10 years but unfortunately due to other project yanks and a house renovation and not being able to store it under cover any more with regret it is for sale..<br />
<br />
It"s does need a few bits doing so will list the good with the bad.....<br />
<br />
GOOD<br />
-engine runs beautiful <br />
-Seats were fully re upholstered a few years back all in good order<br />
- hood is fully functional and was renewed a few years back<br />
- had all new window rubber, door shut rubbers etc<br />
- fairly recent new tyres all round<br />
- tax and mot exempt<br />
-more rare 1975 model<br />
- underneath has been totally wax oiled is solid free from rust and never been welded all original<br />
- recently had new brake cylinders and shoes along with wheel bearings etc...<br />
-as you can see all the chrome is in good order <br />
<br />
BAD<br />
-Unfortunately there is some body work issues but nothing that"s major along with some rust scab/blisters here and there again all just cosmetic and if you have the know how easily rectified<br />
-small stone chip in windscreen less than 10mm<br />
- NEEDS A BIT OF FIDDLING WITH THE TRANSMISSION SINCE REMIVING CARB AND REPLACING GASKET WHER THERES A CHAIN LINK TO DO WITH TRANSMISSION IT NOW DOSNT SEEM TO BE CHANGING THROUGH THE BOX WHILE DRIVING.. THOUGH HAVENT TAKEN IT ALL THAT FAR AND HAS RECENTLY JUST HAPPENED. HOWEVER IT SELECTS ALL GEARS ABSOLUTELY FINE ON THE COLLUM CHANGE AND GOES IN TO REVERS NO ISSUES ETC WHEN PUTTING IT IN GENERAL DRIVE IT DOES SEEM TO BE IN A HIGHER GEAR SO DOES DRIVE QUITE NICELY AND STILL CAPABLE OF SENSIBLE SPEED. BEFORE THIS IT CHAGED ABSOLUTELY %100 SO I KNOW IT CANT BE A BIG ISSUE, IF YOUR SOMEBODY WITH THE KNOW HOW YOU WILL PROBABLY HAVE IT FIGURED OUT IN NO TIME!<br />
<br />
My dad has full v5 in his name along with a folder of paperwork relating to the car...<br />
<br />
Summary<br />
With some time and effort put in to this beautiful beast it could be bought back to former glory and enjoyed <br />
All round good reliable solid yank just in need of a little TLC.<br />
<br />

Date written: 07-Mar-2019

Price: <td><strong>£6750 As stated

More about this vehicle on carandclassic.co.uk

ID: 15091

Back