1956 Ford F250 Pick Up Truck, 390 V8, F100 Bigger Brother For Sale

RSS_Auto_Poster

15447tcac

Fresh import that will be UK road registered, fitted with number plates. and on the road 1956 Ford F250 step side Pick Up truck fitted with a 1969 390FE big block ( 6400cc ) V8 engine with a 4 barrel carburetor and alloy radiator, it is coupled to 4 speed manual gearbox. The engine starts straight up and sounds nice but I think the carb could do with a little adjustment and the truck could do with a general check over as it has not been used for the last few months. This truck looks to be totally rust free on the underside and the bodywork also looks to be in great condition and is rust free. The paint work is flat from being sun bleached but may T cut back. The interior is in very good original condition with no extra holes in the dashboard and no rips in the bench seat. This is a very solid truck that you can use the way it is and in my opinion this is a good honest truck that you can jump into and use or take it to the next level. <br />
<br />
I will listen to all sensible offers once you have viewed the truck <br />
<br />
You don"t find 1956 Ford trucks that are all registered and on the road, runs and drives at this price very often. Priced to sell as I need the space for other cars coming from the USA <br />
<br />
All duties paid and will be UK registered so ready to drive and enjoy. <br />
<br />
This Pick up really needs to be seen to appreciate what a good solid truck this is <br />
<br />
Classic cars are like money in the bank at the moment if you look after them they are going up in value every year.<br />
<br />
Please remember that this Ford F250 truck is 63 years young so it is not perfect but it oozes coolness.<br />
<br />
If you need to know anything please give me a call on 07971 280143 (Mark).<br />
<br />
Have a look at our other American cars for sale on eBay <br />
<br />
We can also help with transportation and shipping throughout the UK and Worldwide<br />
<br />
<br />

Date written: 16-Apr-2019

Price: <td><strong>£11995 As stated

More about this vehicle on carandclassic.co.uk

ID: 15447

Back