1954 Chevy Pick Up Truck, 305 V8, Automatic, Rat Rod For Sale

RSS_Auto_Poster

14914.jpg

<br />
Fresh import that is all UK road registered fitted with number plates and on the road. Very eye catching 1954 Rat Rod Chevy step side Pick Up truck That is running a 305 V8 (5000cc) coupled to an automatic transmission. It has a new exhaust system, Power disc brakes up front with drums on the rear, Alloy radiator, Beer barrel as I fuel tank. This is a real cool looking rat rod that has been bare metaled and then clear coated showing all it history (dents and scars) and hiding nothing. So this is a blank canvas that you could restore or just leave it alone and just use it. This is a very solid truck but there is little bits of rust on it but no big deal and could be easily sorted but I think it just adds character to its cool looks. It could do with a general check over before making it your daily <br />
<br />
I will listen to all sensible offers once you have viewed the truck <br />
<br />
You don"t find 1954 Chevy trucks that are all registered and on the road with these looks at this price very often. Priced to sell as I need the space for other cars coming from the USA <br />
<br />
All duties paid and it is UK registered so ready to drive and enjoy. <br />
<br />
This Pick up really needs to be seen to appreciate what a good honest but not perfect truck it is <br />
<br />
Classic cars are like money in the bank at the moment if you look after them they are going up in value every year. <br />
<br />
Please remember that this chevy truck is 65 years young so it is not perfect but it oozes coolness.<br />
<br />
If you need to know anything please give me a call on 07971 280143 (Mark).<br />
<br />
Have a look at our other American cars for sale on eBay <br />
<br />
<br />
We can also help with transportation and shipping throughout the UK and Worldwide <br />
<br />
<br />

Date written: 21-Feb-2019

Price: <td><strong>£12995 As stated

More about this vehicle on carandclassic.co.uk

ID: 14914

Back