1949 Very rare Pontiac Silver Streak For Sale

RSS_Auto_Poster

14846.jpg

This very very rare 70 year old Pontiac is up for sale and ready to either restore, or drive as it is. The body, given it"s age has fared well. The bottom of the passenger door has had a half skin replaced but needs re-finishing. The interior will require new carpet, new door cards and seats re-covering. The headliner is shot. The floors look very good and won"t need any welding. The rear window rubber is in need of replacing but are available. Everything is there to make this a lovely cruiser or once restored would make a very pretty icon. All tyres are good with white walls. The engine is a flat head straight six with 3 on a tree manual shift. The electrics have been converted to 12 volts and has had new alternator, electric fuel pump and inline filter, plus a new 12 volt battery. Generally this car is very straight. I am asking for sensible offers around 10,995. I will take a cheaper American car in on an exchange. I will not take any other car as I am not interested in German, Japanese or other nations cars. <br />

Date written: 13-Feb-2019

Price: <td><strong>£10995 Offers invited

More about this vehicle on carandclassic.co.uk

ID: 14846

Back