Newbie with an invite to Beaulieu?

GruFFnuTT

Hi everyone,

My name is Jamie and I'm in the Fareham/Gosport area.
I bought my first American Classic early this year. It's a '71 Mustang Mach 1 Fastback. It was imported and I managed to get to the Mopar Muscle Car Show at Brooklands and to The Hot Rod & Customs Festival at Beaulieu where I met a few 'Renegades'.
Unfortunately the car has been off the road for most of the summer having some work done after the engine developed an 'issue', so I've not been able to get involved in anything car related for a long time... It's been horrible!

I should be getting the car back from the garage very soon, which is lucky as I've been organising a charity car event at Beaulieu and thought I'd make an entrance on here with an invite.

372ed74e4b544fddc40622f15ea79dfe_zpsa35bf3ab.jpg

I have been fundraising for the Hampshire & Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Charity and came up with an idea for a big car meet.

I approached Beaulieu and they have given me access to their outside event area and my 'hope' is to fill this with as many cool cars as possible.

Cars for Lives is on Sunday 23rd November (I'm hoping for half decent weather).

The admission price (slightly cheaper than general admission) includes vehicle entry, full access to the museum and everything else Beaulieu has to offer and includes a donation to the charity.
I'm still trying to organise a few other things for the day, but if this is something you guys would be interested in coming to in support of a good cause, then I look forward to seeing you there.

?20 Adult
?10 Child

Please feel free to share as I'm relying on word of mouth to spread.

Thank you

GruFFy

Nearly forgot to post a pic of the car!?

6cdc8a083e8f02501082957f62b36ee1_zpsd5dfa47e.jpg

Taken at Botley Mill

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.....and what a beautiful Mustang!!

Such a great idea! I'm sure some Renegades will be up for this :D

I'll pop it on our facebook group too as not all our members use our forum.

Thank you Sarah.
Glad you like the car; it will be better when it works!? Haha
I have found you guys on Facebook now too.

Yep, I agree. However I'm getting worried that the garage aren't going to fix it in time for Beaulieu!?
Do you know if there has been any interest in my car meet from people on the Facebook page? It would be great to have a good turnout with loads of different cars (and bikes'n'trikes)!

Thanks

Hey buddy!!

Car.looks.amazing.

What troubles are you having with it?

Hope they are all sorted now! How did the meet go?

Ralph - V8UK

Back