Newbie from sussex

SaleenS281

Hi, I'm mark from Angmering near Littlehampton, I have a 2005 Saleen Mustang (non supercharged) hope to join in some of your meets :) This is my first American car, had it since May 2014, I've always wanted a V8....

Welcome!!! We always love to see new faces!

FORD!! Always a good choice, dude!!

:welcome:

Welcome.. There's only one rule we need pictures Oh and yes ford best choice (wait for the abuse )

Hi and welcome to the club don't mind Saleen hes abit anal about his work bench !!!!! Lol

Welcome to the club, great to hear from another Saleen driver. Would it be a red one by any chance? Saw one on the A27 on Friday going towards Chichester. Cant be too many Saleen's around.

Hope you don't use the hood of your car like a workbench like Saleen192, although he will say its was for a good cause to fix something on the Trans-am.

So why is the ford the best choice???????? Is it cos it's the one you get to spend most of your time looking at when its broken ??????.. I like all cars but to put one ahead of the other there must be a reson?????

It's called pulling ya leg :p

So newbie (mark) any plans for the saleen?????????????????????????

Welcome to the club, great to hear from another Saleen driver. Would it be a red one by any chance? Saw one on the A27 on Friday going towards Chichester. Cant be too many Saleen's around.

Hope you don't use the hood of your car like a workbench like Saleen192, although he will say its was for a good cause to fix something on the Trans-am.

Hi, yes that was me, was a nice surprise to see the convoy, don't see that often. I was on my way back from Bournemouth.

So why is the ford the best choice???????? Is it cos it's the one you get to spend most of your time looking at when its broken ??????.. I like all cars but to put one ahead of the other there must be a reson?????

:crazy: touch wood, its been ok so far lol...

Not at all its the best way to protect your investment most cars that have been played with by someone unknown (owner) generally sell for less :). Unless your names Shellby or Saleen leave well alone and enjoy :)

Sent you PM with helpfull info hope it get's you out of trouble??

Back