London - Southsea Run 4th July

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
I was given some info on this on Sunday at the Southsea cruise.

This rally is starting at Bushey Park, London, leaving at 7.30am to go down to Southsea. Parking on Southsea common . there is prize giving at 3.30pm.

I'm trying to find out more info on this. I believe we have been invited to park on the field with them.

Hopefully post more info shortly.

Just has a response back with more info on this:-
Thank you for your email. We are the Ford Mk 11 Independent O.C. and you are very welcome to come along and join us on Southsea Common on July 4th. You probably know that it is The Armed Forces Weekend Portsmouth, and Airborn Forces Day, and we are displaying some of our cars on the common at this event. I will need to know how many cars are coming along. I have made some rally plates for this event, and if you let me know your address and approximately how many cars will be attending I will send you some rally plates. We are starting our Rally from Bushey Park, and hope to arrive in Southsea about 9am. When you arrive at the common please tell them you are with the Mk 11 Independent Club, and I have told them that the cars will be displaying a rally plate, so they should know where to tell you to park. We cater mainly for the MK 11 Consuls, Zephyrs and Zodiacs 1956 to 1962, but we have a selection of different cars coming along on the rally. I look forward to hearing from you and meeting you on July 4th.

John

Back