2005 DODGE VIPER COPPERHEAD / LOW MILEAGE For Sale

RSS_Auto_Poster

15602tcac

I"ve owned this limited edition Copperhead since 2005. It"s my 3rd Viper. I bought it Brand New from the Dodge dealership when I lived in Canada and brought to to U.K. when I came back home to live in 2009. It was adapted to UK/EU spec and passed SVA test so can now be used throughout Europe. I have only done 10,265 miles from new. Yes that"s TEN THOUSAND MILES in 14 years which included a trip around Spain a couple of years back. <br />
This is by far the best example I"ve owned and is mega rare in the states let alone Europe where I think it may be the only example ?<br />
The condition is still like new. There are no marks on the fabulous iridecent copper paintwork or the Black leather interior. It has never been tracked or raced and still feels exactly the same to drive as the day I bought it and still puts a smile on my face. <br />
If you are looking at this advert you will know the specification. <br />
I live in the country now with lots of narrow lanes where the Viper is not at home being LHD, It is kept in heated garage under dust cover & fitted with a tracker.<br />

Date written: 04-May-2019

Price: <td><strong>£45000 As stated

More about this vehicle on carandclassic.co.uk

ID: 15602

nice but not for welsh roads,

Back