Xmas Toy ( TA project) come early

Thanks,

Yes hood catch still there car had cover on when on trailer being brought home as well,
wheels do polish up but agree wheels didn't have a good job done on them did complain it was a cheapish job but won't use them again .

Hi mate LEPSON are 340+ inc diamond cut and paint with free collection and delivery. Can't go wrong with that lol

sorry no picture's broken the golden rule,
move TA out of garage as new metalwork and new rollor door has come 18ft long, so put suport bracing into garage so mybe next weekend fit roller door, then big tidy up then start playing again instead of building projects, but have got bumper and front lights back on,

Yes slapped wristes for me,

managed to remove old metal frame work new garage door fitted finsih of upper wooden frame where tarp is then the ship lap front can be fitted hope to have that all done then next weekend will be no more project work till next year so i can start working on my car's in garage then hopefully next year put a ramp in garage.

well a bit of progess had sign writng chap round today to put decal kit on i got from firebird central, TA now has it's looks back just need to get rest of car back together then back on the road for next year,

DSCF2201.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCF2200.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCF2202.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCF2204_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCF2204_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCF2205_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Is it me or is the one on the boot pi**ed???and your missing Pontiac front right hand side of front bumper. Are you having the car re lackered to seal them in ??

still have bumper one to fit didnt have any picture's or couldn't find them at the time so i said leave it, also one for front vallance (you missed that one lol) again couldn't find picture, trick of light ref rear i thought is was but isn't, and most likey ones settle on have lacqure done dad scatched it the other day he said he will pay to have redone , but pleased they are done ,

Just remember because you've painted it it's not going to go any better.still should of painted it white !!! Bloody pink cars

well a bit of progess had sign writng chap round today to put decal kit on i got from firebird central, TA now has it's looks back just need to get rest of car back together then back on the road for next year,
Looks great. really stands out. You will be attracting sheep when you blat it down the road, as not many people around by the sounds of it..

well photobucket has screw up everyones threads by restriction of hositing photos barstards flicker won't let me sign up so its what i can via site load or get dan so upload for me if there is loads of pictures,

20170927_170742.jpg

this was taken 2 weeks ago just waiting on rokauto and customs for pinion bearing kit and gaskets as it;s making a noise but was nice to drive it again copes better with these countryroads than the mustang

Last edited:
feking customs e.mailed saying theres an issue with order also got e.mail from rockauto say an issue have to ring customs to find out what it is , all been paid for its just a bearing kit so shouldnt be an issue

I still think it's a job lot of magnets they are sending you to make up for the times they havn't.

Has it still got the snow plough number plate on the front????? Any more news ? We didn’t get to see much of the truck re build ?

yep you can just see the snow plough number plate in picture,

The truck nothing has been done to it since coming back from paint still in many parts as all body panels were taken off have lots of new parts including new carpet new panels below front grill other various smaller items and some 2nd hand front black half leather seats truck was up for sale but buyer pulled out new it had to be put back together, so just gathering dust in garage as other cars have taken priortythis year,

hope to get back on the TA as window motors are playing up and diff needs sorting,

Lol all good work there strange that I miss my gen2 don’t really know why wasn’t fast and didn’t handle and was always one step from catching fire but I do miss it .???? Send me some pictures of your truck how much was you looking for?

strange that I miss my gen2 don’t really know why wasn’t fast and didn’t handle and was always one step from catching fire but I do miss it

The 2nd gen Firebirds have touched many people’s hearts in a way that cannot be explained.
There are several of us on this forum.

Back