Xmas Toy ( TA project) come early

saleen 192

Core Member
well as i let the cat out of the bag over weekend
i have another toy to play with and my dog even likes it,

Very nice. Now I'm sure you need to now start collecting models - I know where there are three models for sale and even a 2nd gen remote control he he he he!!

Nice, good choice of colour. At last another Pontiac in the club.

Very, very nice Darren!!! Looking forward to seeing this in the flesh!

Haha, brilliant Clare......cheeky plug of what you've got for sale ;)

Well done Darren, been watching this on mocgb, looks like a nice motor.

wow 60 views so far but not many replys or interest :frown:
Ok bit more info
It has the oldsmobile engine the 6.6lt 403 lump with th350 auto box i beleave changed the air filter when i got it home it was black don't people beleave in serviceing there cars? and wonder why it goes wrong also did a oil change planing on doing all the fluids give it a fresh start in time i would like to NOS it but thats way down the line.

Almost a proper yank at last well done dude olds/pontaic firebird

6.6lt is gonna sound nice, nice and lumpy, plenty or torque, looks the part too. Looking forward to seeing it in person.:shocked:

I'm a great fan of all things Pontiac.
there's a 65 Goat that lives around the corner from that I just lurv..

I used to own a 79 formula 400 Also had the 403 block...didn't have the eagle thingy on the hood though...

very nice

Well at club last night I was showing the photos around and it's got a lot of attention! I for one can't to see/hear it!

Dam toooo many red cars in SR better get mine resprayed :heh:

Red Trans-Am is a good colour choice. :p

Although I was thinking of Purple, the curves in the hood really show off the colour.
98ta01g.jpg

After seeing this 4th gen in purple it gave me the idea to spray my 3rd gen that colour, so I did :)
attachment.php

So what colour are you thinking Darren?

Silver to match the mustang mybe ?:whistle:

well put a new door pin in drivers door as door had dropped due to pin and brass bush worn out and replaced top heater hose last weekend slowing doing little bits to it sorry no pictures yet.

well put a new door pin in drivers door as door had dropped due to pin and brass bush worn out and replaced top heater hose last weekend slowing doing little bits to it sorry no pictures yet.

I always stand by the saying "Rome wasnt built in a day" :)

Sounds like progess, good to hear. Keep up the good work. Did you use a special tool to extract the door pin, or a good diameter metal bar and a wacker?

As a certain someone would say.......photos, photos, photos lol ;)

Ok Ok sarah just for you :wave:

New door pin with bushes have to take door hinge of to replace bushes so had trolly jack holding door still got top hinge pin to replace wil get more pictures when i door it

waiting on new dissy cap and fuel pipe from states as unable to remove metal pipe that house fuel filter to carberetter if it brakes car cant be moved also removed from panels to be painted no dexian metal behind my bumper chris lol:wave::wave:

Back